FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
• Lipsol detergent is free of chlorine bleaches phosphate and enzyme free
• Suitable for laboratory medical and industrial applications
• Lipsol detergent is not suitable for use on non-ferrous metals especially aluminum or zinc
• Not suitable for use on polycarbonate
• Case of 2 Lipsol Detergent 5 Liter Bottles
to request your free sample or add it to your cart when placing an order
Lipsol Detergent Literature
With a cleaning performance second to none, new Lipsol marks the arrival of the next generation of laboratory detergent. Lipsol is a non-corrosive, fully biodegradable liquid concentrate, suitable for use with all types of laboratory glassware, ceramics, plastics, rubber, stainless steel and ferrous metals. Lipsol is a highly alkaline mixture of detergent, surfactant and chelating agent suitable for removal of most types of contamination by soaking or use in an ultrasonic bath; not for use in dishwasher.
It's efficiency as a cleaning agent has been proved by extensive testing and then confirmed by field trials with users in a wide variety of applications and scientific disciplines. Lipsol is classified as a non-CORROSIVE. Free supporting independent test reports are available on request as is a Safety Data Sheet.