0 item(s) $0.00
A through B
Azlon Wash Bottles
Azlon Ice Bucket
Azlon Lipsol Detergent
Azlon Drying Products
Azlon Petri Dish Stand
Azlon Slide Staining
Azlon Spot Plates
Azlon Test Tube Racks
Beakers with Handle
Beta Mobile Storage
Azlon Concertina Bottle
General Purpose Bottles
Kartell Safety Bottles
C through D
E through L
Eye Wash Station
Kartell Buchner Funnel
General Purpose Funnel
Separatory Funnel Support
Glass Joint Sleeve
Kartell Drying Rack
Kartell Eye Wash
Kartell Spot Plate
Kartell Watch Glass
Lab Starter Pack
M through P
Pipettes & Accessories
Pipettors & Accessories
R through S
Colored Stirring Bar
Disposable Stirring Bar
Stir Bar Retriever
T through Z
Melting Point Device
Bulk Goods and Powders
Ice and Meat Samplers
Bending and Forming Plastic
Cleaning and Polishing of Plastic
Cutting and Drilling Plastic
Ask Mr. Plastic
Manuals and Videos
Terms and Conditions
Legal Data and Protection Act
Supplying Science and Education Since 1957
Employment Opportunities with Dynalon Labware (Dynalab Corp.)
Dynalab Corp., 175 Humboldt Street, Rochester, NY, is a Plastics Distribution Company in search of a Warehouse Technician.
Dynalab offers a great work environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is an “A” Shift position Monday to Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. The Warehouse Technician position is responsible to assist in all general requirements of the warehouse operations. This includes the movement of product throughout the warehouse, and the processing of the product to comply with the customer’s specific requirements. A Warehouse Technician will to be cross-trained in all warehouse functions to benefit the workflow requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist in unloading trucks and containers of inbound product.
• Move product into storage locations after receiving verifications have been completed.
• Pick product from the storage locations and move to the order processing area.
• Repackage and coordinate customer orders per their specific requirements.
• Finalize product for shipment through pallet wrapping, labels, and Bills of Ladings. Move to the shipping area and coordinate freight pickups.
• Assist in general warehouse housekeeping functions.
• Conform to all warehouse specific policies and procedures.
• Complies with health and safety policies and procedures.
• Supports company values including ethical conduct and high integrity in all actions.
• Prepackaging of product in advance of customer orders to reduce production lead-time.
• Complete daily checklist for operation of all forklifts
• Prepare product that is to be recycled for pickup by service vendor
The equipment described here must be used by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Hyster Forklift high bay fork trucks
• Raymond Gofer order picking fork trucks
• Manual pallet lift trucks
• Stretch wrap pallet wrapper
• Other machines, equipment and tools, as required, to complete duties and responsibilities listed above.
• Personal protective equipment, as required.
This position requires a High School diploma, 3-5 years warehouse experience, ability to lift and move boxes of product, and forklift certification.
*Dynalab will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a job function evaluation, background investigation and drug screen.
Dynalab Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.