• Specially designed for photometric determination of proteins, ssDNA, dsDNA, RNA and oligonucleotides in the UV range
• Ideally suited for measurements at 260 nm, 280 nm and in the visible range
• Standard 10 mm light path
• No need for cleaning, no associated risk of sample carryover or cross-contamination
• Sample volumes as small as 70 μl are sufficient
• 15 mm center height allows use without adapter in most commercial spectrophotometers: Amersham Biosciences, Analytik Jena, Biochrom, WPA, Eppendorf®, Perkin Elmer InstrumentsTM, Techne, ThermoSpectronic, etc.
UV-transparent disposable cuvettes replace expensive, fragile quartz cuvettes and are excellent for DNA, RNA, and protein analysis between 220-900nm. Resistant to many aggressive solvents, they eliminate the tedious maintenance, cleaning, and contamination of quartz cuvettes. Packaged 100 per pack.
Ultra-micro cuvette caps 302375 and manufactured of blue PE and supplied in a pack of 100.