• FEP Tubing is made from 100% Virgin grade high performance resins used to resist stress cracking
• Chemically inert to most industrial chemicals and solvents
• High thermal stability
• Excellent UV transmission
• Low permeability
• Moisture absorption nearly 0
• FDA compliant for food contact
• Superior electrical insulation properties
• 25 feet per case
FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene) is an economical choice for applications requiring chemical resistance in combination with broad temperature exposure. ALTAFLUOR 200TM FEP offers excellent clarity which makes it ideal for sight glass/flow monitoring applications. Additionally, the outstanding UV transmission rate of FEP makes it a clear choice for UV transmission applications. ALTAFLUOR 200TM tubing may be used with flare or conventional fittings.
• General: Meets or exceeds the requirements listed in ASTM D 3296-03
• Temperature: -100°F to 400°F
• Flammability: UL 94 VO rated. FEP resists combustion and does not promote flame spread
• FDA: FEP is approved for use in food contact applications in compliance with FDA regulation: 21 CFR 177.1550.
• USP CLASS VI: Altafluor 200 meets the requirements of USP Class VI
Additional sizes and heavy duty product available upon request.