The new economically priced DynaStil 4L is a highly efficient borosilicate glass water distillation unit. It includes a 230V Heating element, a condenser, a boiler and appropriate gaskets and connectors. The product may be mounted on the bench or fixed to the wall near a water source.
As an economy unit, the DynaStil is ideal for educational institutions, universities, community colleges and secondary schools. Because it is completely transparent, students can also view and learn from the complete distillation process.
DS4/220V Sales Sheet
Requirements for Operation:
• 230V (+ 10%) with 15 amp Plug and wall Outlet
• Cooling water supply of 60 liters/hour or 1 liter/minute
• Electrical connections must be grounded – see Operation Manual
Prior to use rinse the glass condenser thoroughly to remove any packing material used to protect the condenser during shipment.
See the operations manual for the parts list, operation procedures and trouble shooting.
• 4 liters of distillate per hour with 1 liter per minute inflow
• Pyrogen free distillate at a temperature of 25 - 40ºC
• Conductivity: 3.0 – 4.0 / jS/cm
• pH: 5.5 – 6.10
• Stand: powder coated for long and rust free operation; suitable for benchtop or wall mounting
• Cleaning/Drainage: Boiler has a fluoropolymer screw cork for easy draining and cleaning
• Parts: includes screw threaded connectors with tubing for easy assembly
• One self resetting internal thermostat within the Heating Element that protects the unit from overheating
• Warranty: 1 year on Heating Element subject to inspection
||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates (DEHP, DBP, BBP) which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go towww.p65warnings.ca.gov