• Simple handling: Both hands remain free for filling
• Very good pump capacity due to large volume foot bellows
• With universal bungs made of soft PVC, for container openings of 30 - 70 mm Ø
The OTAL pump program has been on the market for 60 years. The pumps are popular and appreciated thanks to their easy handling in daily use.
Thanks to the simple stopper system, OTAL pumps can be used for all common containers. The OTAL Mini allows even very small containers to be filled.
Only the tube comes into contact with the liquid when OTAL pumps are used, so that a great deal of liquid can be filled off using the tube materials PP, PVDF and stainless steel V2A. The different tube diameters make individual adjustments to required transfer volumes possible.
The OTAL foot pump has another great advantage, particularly when filling aggressive media. It is designed so that both hands are free during the pumping process.
• Optionally available as a foot or hand pump
• Universal bungs for container openings of 30 – 70 mm diameter
• Tubes made of PP, PVDF or stainless steel V2A for different liquids
• The OTAL hand pumps and foot pumps by
Bürkle are recommended by trade associations for the safe transfer of aggressive liquids
The bung has to fit!
OTAL foot pump with delivery tubes made of PVDF, particularly for acids and alkalis, not for heavily oxidising acids and alkalis. Resistant to chlorine bleach. With its special material properties, PVDF has an even better chemical resistance than PP.
Attention: Make sure to pay attention to the chemical resistance!
|Pump Capacity l/min
|Tube Diameter mm
|Length of Immersion Tube cm